Wednesday 18 January 2012

Isabella You’ve made Your Dad Very Proud


A wonderful thing happened last night.  My (nearly) 2yr old Daughter said ‘curry’ for the first time…  I’m so proud.

It occurred during bath time, during a chat regarding what she wanted to do on Thursday?  I asked if she wanted to go out for dinner, and pressed further to see if she would fancy a Bradford Curry…  Currently her favourite meal is beans and sausages, and I was totally expecting her response to my query to be ‘eans and ‘osage ‘ease Daddy.  Imagine my delight when the immortal word ‘curry’ resonated around the bathroom?


So I can see a little Father and Daughter bonding session occurring this Thursday.  I wonder where she would like to go - a question for tonight’s bath time I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment